real estate

Furnished Room in Melbourne CBD (Girls Only)

This is a Fully Furnished Sharehouse with a great location near Southern Cross Station. This Sharehouse is for girls only and Im preferably looking for someone from asia. It s a large and spacious apartment with Brand New furnishings, including new Brand New Beds & Brand New Mattresses. With plenty ...
Fully furnished single room for rent near yarraman station

single bedroom to let for rent at noble park near dandenong and walking distance to yarraman train station Train - Approx 8 mins walk to yarraman railway station 40mins to CBD. Bus 812 - Dandenong - Brighton via Southland SC, Bus 813 - Dandenong - Waverley Gardens Bus 815 22 Dandenong - Noble Park C ...
37735 - Space in Tribeca apartments!

Type Indoor lot, Access Swipe card, Bond $100.00 I' ve recently gotten rid of my car so now have a space available in Tribeca. Ideal for fellow residents who may have more than one vehicle. - hit me up! ). Only $87.38 per week or $302.90 per month. ...
Short term rent wanted

English couple looking for short term rent in either a 1 bed apt or shared house with own bathroom. Looking to rent from 20th jan to early or middle of feb. ...
BED AVAILABLE IN PORT MELBOURNE

Bed available in a room in a 4 bedroom sharehouse in Port melbourne The house is located on the corner of bay st and it' s within 2 minutes walk to bay st shops and cafes, 5 minutes walk from the beach and north port station (10 minutes by tram to cbd) perfect location! The house is fully furnis ...
Affordable Room Share in Beautiful Comfy Melbourne CBD

RARE FIND! Available NOW. Secure yours now! The apartment has 3 bedrooms total. One room is occupied with a friendly and quiet boy from Indonesia (Student). Another is occupied by a quiet and friendly Phillipino boy and a bubbly Japanese girl (Student). You will be sharing a room with one Colombian ...
letterdrops-hand delivery for you!!

new business? quite season? too much competitions? no leads?hate letterdrop? don' t have property to sell? don' t have local customers? we can help you! !we love letterdrop!! we are professional delivery company and quality guaranteed! honest service, quick and efficient! contact now! instan ...
Looking for a creative space

Hello! We are Francesca (graphic designer) and James (architect). We are working on a long term project and we are looking for a creative space were we can paint and use different tools for create some small object like jewellery. Our budget is max 80$/ week, we are looking for a place in Melbou ...
Fully Furnished New York Style Apartment

INSPECTION TIME 26/ 1/ 2019 Saturday 12 45PM TO 1PM INSPECTION TIME 26/ 1/ 2019 Saturday 12 45PM TO 1PM Lease Period 12 months Located on the first floor of The Milne Building in the immensely popular Tribeca Complex. Stylist circular windows in both the living room and master bedroo ...
Service/furnished Apartments,short,long stay/accommodation

Web www.executivestay.com.au Phone 61 4511 30000. ...
Affordable Student Accommodation

You will have your own room and bathroom, but only sharing kitchen with 5 other male students. Living at the city center, very close to the major universities in Melbourne. For more info, visit https / / iglu.com.au/ properties/ melbourne/ melbourne-city/. ...
CBD roomshare(female)

Hi there We have one spot left in our lovely apartment located in CBD area on 16th of November. The whole apartment have 2 bedroom. one 3 ppl room and one double room so there will be living 5ppl in total. Great location. The aprament is located between flinder station and southern cross station. 7m ...
Room for rent in windsor

Room for rent in 2 bedroom apartment to share with a couple. Queen size bed and built in wardrobe. Rent is 350$ per week with bills included and 700$ bond. 5 min walk to trams 5,6 and 64 10 min walk to windsor station and prahran station. ...
Land for sale trugnina

Ellarook 392 sq 14 frontage Titling in jan 2019 Contract price 261k Reasonable offer 5%. depoist. ...
FULLY FURNISHED AND ON THE TOP LEVEL OF THE ICONIC EPORO TOWER

Located on the top floor (Level 43), this Fully Furnished 2 bedroom apartment has been meticulously designed and built to service every need of inner CBD living. Filled with natural light and boasting spectacular views, this apartment comes with - Generous sized open living with floor to ceiling win ...
Have you got a business migration visa but unable to find business

Are you seeking a business which will help you get you meeting your requirements for business visa - turn over - employee requirement - accountany requirement - migration lawyer assistance We can help for all your business needs and provide you with guidance and support. ...
Female share room 33 Mackenzie street

Share room minimum stay 3 months - total people 5 people including 1 person in living room - 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom 1 living room - Share a bathroom with 3 people including living room - Free internet - $160/ week Bond 4 weeks Rent 4 weeks NOT including electricity, gas and water - Pay rent every ...
Fully Furnished Student Studio Apartment for Rent North Melbourne

Student apartment for Rent with Double bedbase mattress, table and chairs, fully furnished with Dish Washer, Morcowave oven, rice cooker etc. 5-10 mins walk to Melbourne University. ...
1BR FURNISHED, TOP LOCATION APARTMENT RENT -339 Swanston St, Melb

FULLY FURNISHED, MODERN, LARGE, CLEAN AND TIDY MINIMUM 12 MONTHS LEASE 1 Bedroom Apartment Available 18 February 2019. INSPECT NOW! Rent is $405 per week ($1,760 per month). Bond is $2,640. Gas and water included in the rent. Tenant pays for electricity. Spacious 1 bedroom apartment available for lo ...
Sharemate in cbd

Thanks. ...
AVAILABLE NOW! ROOM WITH THE BEST VIEW OF MELBOURNE!!!

We are looking for 3 nice, friendly and clean girls that wants to join us on this apartment located just 8 minutes from Flinders Station. The rent is $160 per week, bills not included and the bond is only $500. Minimum stay 2 months and notice of 2 weeks before leaving. The apartment is fully furnis ...

Change Your Location :
Australian States:
Other Countries:
Near Cities:

Categories:
Home | Category | My Account | Buy Credit | Contact | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Links | © 2018 adposta.com
Top